If you are a corneal surgeon, it is important to note the following about the Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley:
- Member of and accredited by the Eye Bank Association of America
- Offers cornea tissue for surgery
- Medical training eyes and research tissue
- Technical staff is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Networks with more than 100 accredited Eye Banks throughout the United States and Canada
- Tissue requests taken for scheduled surgeries as well as emergency procedures
- Tissue recovered from more than 90 hospitals within a 100-mile radius Philadelphia, allowing only a minimal death to preservation time
Tissue requests or consultations may be made by calling 1-800-462-1011.
Co-Medical Directors of the Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley
Sadeer Hannush, M.D.
Peter Laibson, M.D.